• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Frank Bowman Rings

emtp275

100cc
Yes I have nothing but good things to say sense I put one in my DLE 30 its a power house spnning a 20A vess around 7200 it yanks my 72 Extra around like it wants to get away from the airframe.

Hazmat1

30cc
Frank is a great guy and spectacular customer service. He is very knowledgeable and will help explain any questions.
He has a few little tips and tricks he will give you and he will help you do a reed mod if its necessary.

Robotech

70cc twin V2
Though I have never had any dealings with him or had the occasion to use his products, he gets consistently great reviews. If I were in the market for rings, he would definitely get my business.

Cervelo

30cc
Great product and service have them in all my engines, put them in before firing motor for the first time

carapis

New to GSN!
http://www.GiantScaleNews.com/forums/images/smilies/198.gif !!!.... T-u Frank B.,...!!! http://www.GiantScaleNews.com/forums/images/smilies/198.gif

Another v.happy customer (DLE 55) 4-years old, runs better than a new one...!!!

Chris

Simon

30cc
They are the best rings out there by far
he is the nicest off guys to deal with and he has a fast turn around
if you have a problem he is top notch at explaining what and how to correct it
would not use anyone else
money well spent in my book :)

emtp275

100cc
Not to beat a dead horse but I Put a Bowman ring in my DLE 61 today finally lol, this 61 has had about 2 gal threw it so it was not worn out or even close. I measured the stock ring gap and it was .013" there was already signs of blow by on the piston although the motor ran great, When i measured the new ring it's gap was .004" and that was a tight fit with my gauge so i cant wait to break this one in and see how she does.