• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hangar 9 33% Edge 540 Recover

I'm getting ready to do some graphics on a Hanger 9 Show Time that I rebuilt and put a 21cc gas engine. It is all in white right now. Just waiting on me to put some color on it.

BalsaDust

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

One stab is covered. Forgot how much more work was involved covering a fattie over a profile. Happy with the results so far though. Me thinks @orthobird would like the colors in throwing at this plane.

BalsaDust

1.jpg
2.jpg
GetAttachment.jpg

More work done this morning when I got home from work. Top for one wing panel is put together and I started adding pinstripes to the stab. Owner likes the look with the pinstripes so I will add them to the whole plane. Also thinking of using some black to do a swoosh (for lack of better words) on the orange as well. Not sure how it will look though.