• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Restoring The Yak

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hey Rob,
What is this clutter you keep referring to? All I see is a BIG A__ YAK filling up my computer screen . . . . . :big_yes:. It looks AWEOME ! !

Like I said in my previous post, don't worry about me. If my withdrawal symptoms get too bad, all I do is pull my little red head out of the box and play with it for a while, then I'm good to go . . . . . . .:yesss:.
And in pulling it out and playing with it, you are no doubt wishing it was as big as mine... right??:laughing:

-Rick-

100cc
Hey Rob, for poops and giggles, next time try a little heat with the gun first and use a little packing tape over those remaining covering spots. I found that works real well for me.

Your bird is turning out GREAT!!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hey Rob, for poops and giggles, next time try a little heat with the gun first and use a little packing tape over those remaining covering spots. I found that works real well for me.

Your bird is turning out GREAT!!
What a good idea! Thank you. Alas, I actually have tried that meathod. Didn't work too well on the Yakster. So I resorted to the heat and scrape meathod. :way_to_go:

Last edited:

yakken

100cc
I gots me a big yak last friday [emoji106] .
uploadfromtaptalk1451943045589.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1451943050121.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1451943054121.jpg