• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Anthony7820

70cc twin V2
Just got some stuff for my Goblin 500 :cool:

2013-01-28_17-24-00_648.jpg

-DJO

70cc twin V2
Well guys Fred just PMed me back and the radio will be shipped out soon! Glad you guys stuck up for him, he's a really nice guy - he said there was an emergency.

Can't wait for the 8FG now :)

Dan

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Well guys Fred just PMed me back and the radio will be shipped out soon! Glad you guys stuck up for him, he's a really nice guy - he said there was an emergency.

Can't wait for the 8FG now :)

Dan

Sorry for your delay but after you get it you will not look back, enjoy.

-DJO

70cc twin V2
Yeah it should get to me by the weekend I hope, he's shipping Priority for me :) because I'm special :rolleyes: :p JK LOL... I've got some stuff to set up on it.

Well I just got another offer for an FPV setup. I built one today and it worked out great. Hopefully I can get lots of these opportunities making +$100 each time, then the 48'' Edge will come faster than I thought... :D

:)

Dan

quadracer

100cc
Hey guys, I just bought some servos from this guy named Anthony7820, and I haven't gotten any shipping info or anything. I paid him 3 days ago, and haven't heard anything since then....

-DJO

70cc twin V2
Hey guys, I just bought some servos from this guy named Anthony7820, and I haven't gotten any shipping info or anything. I paid him 3 days ago, and haven't heard anything since then....

IKR! Man that guy, his priorities these days...

:p

Dan

quadracer

100cc
So I saw.... Guess I'm gonna have to send some of "my people" to WV. :p :deadhorse::scaredchair:

Anthony, I hope you know, I'm just playin. :)

zmonster97

Yeah it should get to me by the weekend I hope, he's shipping Priority for me :) because I'm special :rolleyes: :p JK LOL... I've got some stuff to set up on it.

Well I just got another offer for an FPV setup. I built one today and it worked out great. Hopefully I can get lots of these opportunities making +$100 each time, then the 48'' Edge will come faster than I thought... :D

:)

Dan

So you're making FPV setups for people and they're paying you to make them?