• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

wedoitall

EME 60 started effortlessly, ran very well on first flight. 6360 RPM on a Xoar 24x8 laminated prop at near factory settings.. Didn't even try for max rpm yet. Very impressed on the first flight!

whats your breakin procedure gonna be on the EME?

hone

150cc
EME 60 started effortlessly, ran very well on first flight. 6360 RPM on a Xoar 24x8 laminated prop at near factory settings.. Didn't even try for max rpm yet. Very impressed on the first flight!

Good to hear. My 35 is running great too! Starts like a champ.

gyro

GSN Contributor
whats your breakin procedure gonna be on the EME?

Put about two gallons of fuel with lawnboy 32:1 mixed in, then switch to VP power mix 40:1
Might also go to a 24x9

Good to hear. My 35 is running great too! Starts like a champ.

Right before I was going to take off on the second flight, the muffler shook loose. One bolt felt out, and the gasket had disintegrated. So... Will need to make a new gasket and try again in two weeks. Also, I noticed a little tiny bit of oil/gas seepage around the head gasket, hoping this is just "normal" gasket seating.

Diggity

70cc twin V2
Put about two gallons of fuel with lawnboy 32:1 mixed in, then switch to VP power mix 40:1
Might also go to a 24x9

Right before I was going to take off on the second flight, the muffler shook loose. One bolt felt out, and the gasket had disintegrated. So... Will need to make a new gasket and try again in two weeks. Also, I noticed a little tiny bit of oil/gas seepage around the head gasket, hoping this is just "normal" gasket seating.

This happened to the EME 60? That's not good! Did you use anything on the muffler bolts? The gasket disintergrated? How does that happen? I guess from rubing between the muffler and motor, right?

SnowDog

Good to hear that gary!

dskuro95

100cc
Mounted my DA-50r today on my 87" SHP. Servo's will be here Tuesday! Then I have to get a HV servo for the throttle as well HS-5665.

aronph

70cc twin V2
Mounted my DA-50r today on my 87" SHP. Servo's will be here Tuesday! Then I have to get a HV servo for the throttle as well HS-5665.

you're a week ahead of me...I havent got the plane out of the truck yet...we are in quartzsite arizona headed to miami then to columbus

-DJO

70cc twin V2
I thought I already posted this here :confused: but I posted it in the wrong thread, LOL

Did some 3D with the 300X... :D ENJOY!

[video=youtube;ZjVuIx44va0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjVuIx44va0[/video]

:)

Dan

Last edited by a moderator: