• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Ahblair4

70cc twin V2
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404013348.824842.jpg
I couldn't resist $60 for this EPP 40 Edge at the Midwest FLI! I almost got the 51 AJ but I restrained myself ;)

AKfreak

150cc
That is a cool plane bro. I smoked that 48" Aerobeez I won in Utah (I never liked it ;)). I just orderdd a new 48" EPP hybrid Edge. I cant wait to see you flay that baby. When did you go to the Midwest FLI?

AKfreak

150cc
I know with a DLE-55 that a Falcon 23x9 is a wonderful prop. Xoar 23x8 wood has also been good to me and another pilot up here. Since the DLE is essentially a copy of the DA, I would expect the same props to work.

In the Mej world, 23x8 evo is the prop to beat.

I have been reading that my POS Bisson Pitts style muffler is a RPM eating turd. I hear it costs 300-350 rpm vs a slimline. Static with a 22x8 xoar I am 6500 and it was 105F and we are at about 2000 ASL. I am going to take her out in the morning to see how she does in in the air.

Ahblair4

70cc twin V2
That is a cool plane bro. I smoked that 48" Aerobeez I won in Utah (I never liked it ;)). I just orderdd a new 48" EPP hybrid Edge. I cant wait to see you flay that baby. When did you go to the Midwest FLI?

Just yesterday. It's only two hours to drive there now lol

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I had a great day flying yesterday and made it home without breaking anything for a change :)

I have the aerobeez 30cc slick flying pretty nice now.

Ever have those moments that you re-live in your mind over and again? What was yours?

Ahblair4

70cc twin V2
I had a great day flying yesterday and made it home without breaking anything for a change :)

I have the aerobeez 30cc slick flying pretty nice now.

Ever have those moments that you re-live in your mind over and again? What was yours?

The first time I flew a TH Crack Beaver! Ahh my first torque roll with that thing :)

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
My moment yesterday was making low high speed passes down the runway. They were all upright at first till I started to feel comfortable. Then I did one with a slow roll to inverted that was like 6 ft in front of me and the low wing was about a foot high. For some guys that is routine but that is the first time I have ever done something like that while the plane had that much energy. Huge pucker factor :)