• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sport The Behemoth Yak gets a Behemoth Brother/129" Pilot Yak (2)

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Trying to get a few other irons out of the fire has left me little time to work on the big Yak. But I did get the big YAK graphic on the wing tonight. I really like how it is shaping up for looks. She is looking quite sexy. Almost too pretty to even contemplate flying. LOL...yeah, ok. Like that will happen, Never. She's gonna fly whether she wants to or not.

20170730_205842.jpg 20170730_205954.jpg

I have two other side projects to complete this week. Get that darned cowl mounted on the Cessna. The canisters for the Edge will be here this week. So once these two things are completed, I will have no excuses to get back to the big Yak. Running out of time, but hey it only takes a minute to toss the servos in the wings and bolt the 212 to the front. Ok, two minutes. LOL.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
What, did you stop working on this??

Hook a brother up!! We're suffering here.

.View attachment 98247
Very sorry gentlemen... I really have not stopped working on the big Yak. Honestly, between 70 hours per week at work, then home to try to get something accomplished I have found I have been very tired. So only a little bit each night has been accomplished. All the same, progress is proceeding. :brian-banana: