• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I just find good used ones and buy the parts a little at a time to make them new again :) It is the only way I can afford a 3W :) Once you have one, it is hard to run anything else. The 3W has grunt which is different than DA power, but both are power house engines! Have had both and would run either one any day of the week depending on my application.

Once upon a time I did run nothing but the DUBS. 85 twin 120 twin 150 twin 75 single. Hands down bad ass engines.
Went through my learning curve with them and only destroyed 3 cylinders! lol

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
QQ Special Edition 102" Yak 54. My first Yak and it flies great! Nice and slow down lines and almost axial aileron rolls :) It has the gear from the Extra in it. That 106 CS is turning into a monster! I fly the whole Basic routine at about 2/3 throttle with no trouble at all.

I fly a blue head 3w-106 that is many years old. Awesome engine, just gets better with age.