• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Viper-ST 100-120cc scratch build......it continues!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Things are looking really good! it also reminds me of why I am an "ARF" guy. I enjoy the building, just looks like tons of hours!

Well, honestly if it were not for all the pictures, typing and note taking this fuselage builds in about 5 hours or so with all wood glue and probably 4 hours with a combination of wood glue and medium CA. I like to build, but get bored if things take hundreds of hours so I designed this plane for people like me;)

tylerzx9r

100cc
I like to build, but get bored if things take hundreds of hours so I designed this plane for people like me;)
I knew there was more to liking you guys! other than your mad skillz, kindness, and flying ability, coolness, knowledge, The list goes on... and on... and That make me feel at ease! Available for purchase when?????:thumbsdown:

Tseres

150cc
Building is something to do if you live in the North like we do. I'm the other way then Terry. I like it to last a while. That's probably why it takes me 2 weeks to guild an ARF instead of 2 days. I may have to try a Viper for next winters project.

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
I haven't been getting notifications so I have to post something here. Thats the only way I know to subscribe. :)

My new favorite word "NICE" That word seems to cover everything good.
Hey Tom....in the upper right hand corner (just above the 1st post on each page) you should see a the words "Watch Thread". Click on that and it'll give you a couple of options. On my screen it's dark blue lettering on the lighter blue background, so easy to miss.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I can't wait to see this mocked up next weekend with the cowl and canopy on it:mario-banana:.

I'm going to bring the fuselage that I'm assembling here as well. I made some very minor changes to the front that Rick and I talked about, so with that I think the laser parts are ready to rock. Couple more steps on mine later today and I'll get an assembled weight of the fuse.

RD3.png