• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

WRAM 2013: 3DRCF Event Coverage and Member Experiences!

coreman

50cc
However, what really sucks and what's unforgivable is that I didn't come over to say hi to you, coreman... :( I see you're in one of the pictures I snapped...

it's perfectly understandable, no harm, no foul. Maybe Toledo, or SEFF, or Joe Nall or NEAT... Hell, I met so many people, you could say I did meet you and I'd never know. I recognize so many faces and it's tough to put names with them all, and those are my CUSTOMERS.

Well, I was at the booth at just about 3:00 pm on Friday, and there were three people manning the booth, having a good old bull session. Neither I or my friend said anything more than excuse me a number of times and after getting no response , we walked away. I was thought I was over my bad feelings, but honestly don't appreciate having my statement of my experience trying to be brushed aside as something that couldn't have happened. I don't doubt that other people were helped when they came to the booth. I own 3dhs planes and a number of Omega motors, and we were there specifically to purchase more motors. Part of customer service is understanding that there will be complaints, and how they are handled ....you know what....I give up....I'll just sip some more Kool Aid and it'll all go away.:banghead:

gyro

GSN Contributor
Well, I was at the booth at just about 3:00 pm on Friday, and there were three people manning the booth, having a good old bull session. Neither I or my friend said anything more than excuse me a number of times and after getting no response , we walked away. I was thought I was over my bad feelings, but honestly don't appreciate having my statement of my experience trying to be brushed aside as something that couldn't have happened. I don't doubt that other people were helped when they came to the booth. I own 3dhs planes and a number of Omega motors, and we were there specifically to purchase more motors. Part of customer service is understanding that there will be complaints, and how they are handled ....you know what....I give up....I'll just sip some more Kool Aid and it'll all go away.:banghead:

Bill, you always entitled to share a factual statement, or your description about an experience with a business/vendor here.
But at the same time, business/vendors are entitled to share their side as well.
We encourage open, respectful, and constructive dialog/feedback between both sides.
Please see our site rules for more info on this. http://www.3drcforums.com/faq.php?faq=sitedocuments#faq_censorship_policy

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe's Dad

70cc twin V2

3DHS had 8 people working the booth. Yes at times some took breaks, went pottie, got something to eat, visited with addicts, etc. But the booth always had someone standing at the table helping people. And that's the truth. I saw no one walk away that didn't get the help they wanted with anything. If someone sincerely wanted something, then they were helped in any manor possible.

The Volunteers all sacrificed their time, money, families, vehicles, vacation time from work, etc to help at the booth. They all were there to help the addicts in anyway possible.
Did they try to enjoy themselves. You bet they did. And 99.9% of the customers enjoyed them too.

Can you make 100% of everyone happy 100% of the time.
Guess not.

Last edited by a moderator:

zmonster97

I had an awesome time at the WRAM show! I was there on Friday and had an awesome time. I got to see a bunch of people again including Steven and Tyler McCormack and there dad, Joe and Jim Smith, the 3DHS crew, etc. I even got an 87" SHP!:)