• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS New Products and General Plane Info/Help for Fanatics

rcbirk21

70cc twin V2
I have never had to program servos either. Isn't that mostly for when you have two on the same control surface?

most of the time, yes. it is also nice to be able to reprogram center point, deadband, and overall rotation of the servo spline. not necessary, but its nice to have the option.

Santi8

70cc twin V2
Anybody see the new skywing slick? It looks amazing for a foamy. We saw a few edges this weekend with that full fuse design and they are an incredible alternative to the flat fuse design. If 3dhs works with skywing to get their slick scheme on one of these, I don't think they would be able to keep enough in stock! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that 3dhs jumps on this quick.