• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS New Products and General Plane Info/Help for Fanatics

Anthony7820

70cc twin V2
I could store an Aurora or Goblin.... :D

My dad and I built this a couple years back, it hangs overtop of one of the cars in our 2 car garage. The Aurora gets to stay in the basement though :)

2013-02-01_18-02-08_962.jpg

quadracer

100cc
I have a small 10x12 shed I could hang planes in, but it is far from mouse-proof...... I have a hard enough time keeping them from nesting in my motorcycle exhausts, I am certain they would turn a plane and its wiring into a nice little colony.

Steel wool. If you put that in any of the holes / cracks they may be coming through, they wont' get in again.

Of course, if it's the whole shed, that's a different story!

quadracer

100cc
Got my Velox's wing and elevator servos set up. I got rid of all the quick connects, did it all with ball links. The previous owner had a push-pull rudder, and I'm gonna go with a pull-pull to avoid any balance issues. So, I have to thread the cables and get the rudder servo set up, then order a Motrolfly from Subsonic, and I'll be ready for maiden. :)

I'm assuming the 2815 or 2820 would be the ideal size for this?

gyro

GSN Contributor
Got my Velox's wing and elevator servos set up. I got rid of all the quick connects, did it all with ball links. The previous owner had a push-pull rudder, and I'm gonna go with a pull-pull to avoid any balance issues. So, I have to thread the cables and get the rudder servo set up, then order a Motrolfly from Subsonic, and I'll be ready for maiden. :)

I'm assuming the 2815 or 2820 would be the ideal size for this?

The Velox is so light, I'd give the 2815 a chance. The 2820 might need that rudder servo in the tail.