• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS New Products and General Plane Info/Help for Fanatics

ryan_m

100cc
Hosam I use accetone. I know they sell little bottles of debonder for outrageous prices, but accetone works great, and its cheap.

Have you tried that stuff in the post above this one? I've used Acetone too... I'll pay the price for the debonder. The time savings is well worth it. The debonder works MUCH faster and better.

joshgluck

100cc
Anyone know what 3dhs is planning for Wram? I saw they are listed to be three Nd was wondering if the usually bring some planes to sell and if they do show prices etc...

dskuro95

100cc
They usually take moneyt of the arf's and make some cool combo's. THey bring a giant trailer full of goodies. I am getting a 87" SHP at the WRAM!

Anyone know what 3dhs is planning for Wram? I saw they are listed to be three Nd was wondering if the usually bring some planes to sell and if they do show prices etc...

mazjag

50cc
Guys, does anybody have a heads up on why the 47" Osiris is NLA? I hope the 62" isn`t next? I imagine they want to bring a low cost 2M to the market? I have had a problem with my last few 3dhs shops planes being slightly messed up as well..My 47" had a cracked cowl(they replaced), my first 62" Osiris messed up ball links(they replaced) and my new 62...a wrong sized pushrod for the elevator and bum decal sheet and I`m not gonna bug them with that..not perfect, but I`m happy..

gyro

GSN Contributor
Guys, does anybody have a heads up on why the 47" Osiris is NLA? I hope the 62" isn`t next? I imagine they want to bring a low cost 2M to the market? I have had a problem with my last few 3dhs shops planes being slightly messed up as well..My 47" had a cracked cowl(they replaced), my first 62" Osiris messed up ball links(they replaced) and my new 62...a wrong sized pushrod for the elevator and bum decal sheet and I`m not gonna bug them with that..not perfect, but I`m happy..

I suspect when it becomes NLA, they are not building them anymore. This and the recent comment someone made about the 2M Osiris is interesting... Maybe they're getting away from pattern to focus more on 3D?