• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS New Products and General Plane Info/Help for Fanatics

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
It is $35 bucks more. I don't have an extra $35 since I just ordered a new 42" Slick and I am keeping my other money for my IMAC plane. Any other suggestions. I found one that is $52 online and I have hobbyking money to knock it down to $42 bucks shipped. If anyone knows of 1 for like $60 or less then that will work.

How about this one? I assume you are running 5s?

http://www.headsuprc.com/servlet/the-2351/Firepower-60-Sport-(5055-dsh-06)/Detail

I'd expect this one to hold up better than an HK motor and it is in the U.S. so you get fast shipping :D

I have made half a dozen orders from Headsuprc.com and they have always come quickly and the product has been good.

dskuro95

100cc
Haha quadracer. I got this aorframe for free so if it does go in I won't be too upset and I never even planned on getting this plane. If it does go in I plan on a 58" edge too.

Don't forget, the cost of a replacement 59 Slick airframe if your motor peters out at an inopportune moment...

njswede

150cc
How about this one? I assume you are running 5s?

http://www.headsuprc.com/servlet/the-2351/Firepower-60-Sport-(5055-dsh-06)/Detail

I'd expect this one to hold up better than an HK motor and it is in the U.S. so you get fast shipping :D

I have made half a dozen orders from Headsuprc.com and they have always come quickly and the product has been good.

I have a Firepower 46 in my 19% Pilot Yak and its one sturdy little motor! If the 60 is anything like it, it will be great!

dskuro95

100cc
I know people don't like hobbyking but I have never personally had a problem and they treat me right. I always buy there batteries and as long as you balance them and what not they are fine. I even use them in my 70" AJ Slick and they work great! I am gonna get that motor from headsuprc.com. From what people say they are awesome.

Get it here in the us. Don't go to hk for anything. I know l will never order from them again. They are not a good company to deal with.