• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

60" Laser-EXP

YellowJacketsRC

70cc twin V2
3DBandit, would you be so kind as to post a picture of the gap between the elevator and stab? I am going to get my Laser at end of month and would like to see what kind of gap it takes to get that throw.

That is why I am using the Spektrum 5060s on the tail. I am a little bummed about having to use a extension on the 7245s as I like to do a pig tail into the RX. I might just do a direct plug in then to keep the max torque I can. My experience with mini servos has been mostly bad.

3dbandit

100cc
3DBandit, would you be so kind as to post a picture of the gap between the elevator and stab? I am going to get my Laser at end of month and would like to see what kind of gap it takes to get that throw.

Here ya go...(sorry, it is sideways)

Attachments

• elevator cutout.jpg
    elevator cutout.jpg
    389.8 KB · Views: 192

hone

150cc
Hey guys here is some video of me flying the Laser my buddy shot for me [video=youtube;vqusKgiqXsk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqusKgiqXsk[/video]

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
how big of a hinge gap do you think you have?

That sounds like a personal question!!! Haha.
Hey Hone, maybe in a couple more flights you'll be more comfortable to really wring it out! Lol. Nice flying man.
Know anyone with a 60" extra fuse, canopy and cowl?