• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez 64" 20% Scale Electric Conversion MXS-R At Joe Nall 2015

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Yes Sir I do. ABZ4581 and thank you very very much for this.

You guys ROCK!!!!!!!!! Told you I would be a return customer after all you guys did for me last time. :)

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
No need to thank us. We are just doing our job.
Thank you for the support.

Customer service is a key to our business. We try and give everyone 110% when we have issues with our products. This way we get important feedback and improve upon our service and products.

Ps. The Banshee is Coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Sir I do. ABZ4581 and thank you very very much for this.

You guys ROCK!!!!!!!!! Told you I would be a return customer after all you guys did for me last time. :)

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
oh dat sounds fast and mean. Any pics or vid?

And of course I would thank you dude, don't mind expressing my appreciation at all. Job or not. :peace:

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Let us check together! Your MXS-R will be going out today. Opened up the box, checked the cowl, wheel pants, fuse and wings. Everything looks in order. It' on the way !

We will release pictures of the Banshee Project very soon. Have any idea what it might be?
;)

oh dat sounds fast and mean. Any pics or vid?

And of course I would thank you dude, don't mind expressing my appreciation at all. Job or not. :peace:
_G4A0299.JPG_G4A0300.JPG33.jpg55.jpg_G4A0297.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
OMFG! :megaroll:

You said it Bloosee... WoW guys I was just expecting a note saying it all looks good. All I can say is "Just Freaking Awesome"
My next purchase from you guys will be that Killer 93" 32% Extra 330SC :lovestruck:. I still need to figure out what motor to put in it though. I run electric only so there is my dilema. Motor would probably be a Hacker Q80-8M. You guys think an A100 would work or be to much?

Thank you again. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
One of our field representatives in Florida has a electric 93" Extra. He's running Rimefire 65cc, ZTW Gecko 150amp opto ESC on 12s. Here is a video.

https://www.facebook.com/gerald.hippleii/videos/o.221509561245369/996253530399894/?type=2&theater
:)

OMFG! :megaroll:

You said it Bloosee... WoW guys I was just expecting a note saying it all looks good. All I can say is "Just Freaking Awesome"
My next purchase from you guys will be that Killer 93" 32% Extra 330SC :lovestruck:. I still need to figure out what motor to put in it though. I run electric only so there is my dilema. Motor would probably be a Hacker Q80-8M. You guys think an A100 would work or be to much?

Thank you again. :)

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
So I need a bit of education. I don't know anything about the Rimfire motors. Say's it's 160Kv, 8400W. What Hacker motor would I compare it to? Nearest match.

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
Just look up the Rimfire motors at Tower Hobby, they are good motors. A guy at our club it running a Rimfire 50cc equivalent motor in his Redwing 89" MXS, it pulls like a freight train and sounds awesome.

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Well I sorta did that, I went to Espritmodle.com and found it HERE Gave me the specs below.

Price: $275.00
RimFire Outrunner Series
80-85-160
Kv (rpm/V)160
Max Power (W)8400W
Max Amp (15sec)150A
Max Efficiency83%
Io (No load A)-A
Rm (Resistance)-Ohm
Shaft Diameter10mm
GearboxN/A
Motor Diameter80mm
Motor Length97.3mm
Motor Weight1480g
Built in FanYes
Max Rpm10,000
Poles-
CaseOutrunner
ESC Timing22 deg
ESC Switching Freq.8KHz

Hackers nearest match I think is THIS same site.

Price: $905.00
A150 Outrunner Series
A150-8
Kv (rpm/V)166
Max Power (W)9000W
Max Amp (15sec)190A
Max Efficiency91%
Io (No load A)3.6A
Rm (Resistance)0.015Ohm
Shaft Diameter10mm
GearboxN/A
Motor Diameter109mm
Motor Length114mm
Motor Weight2100g
Built in FanYes
Max Rpm8,000
Poles20
CaseOutrunner
ESC Timing22 deg
ESC Switching Freq.8KHz
Model TypeModel NameMotorControllerBatteryProp
Scale 45 lbs./20kgP-51D MustangA150-8Jeti Spin Pro 300TP6600 12S Li-poly26x15 XOAR
Aerobatic 100-120ccUltimate Bipe 2.2A150-8Jeti Spin Pro 300TP6600 12S Li-poly27x12 XOAR

Pretty interesting stuff.