• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez 64" 20% Scale Electric Conversion MXS-R At Joe Nall 2015

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
[MENTION=2215]Aerobeez[/MENTION] I don't suppose you can tell me where I can get those exact Hitec graphics could ya? They look very nice and match up with the rest of the scheme very well.

I Love Nachos

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
My next purchase from you guys will be that Killer 93" 32% Extra 330SC :lovestruck:. I still need to figure out what motor to put in it though. I run electric only so there is my dilema. Motor would probably be a Hacker Q80-8M. You guys think an A100 would work or be to much?

I run a Hacker Q80-8M on my 90" Aerobeez extra (the older model) and it pulls HARD on 12s. I have a DA60 on my 93" Extra and I would say the Hacker has more punch out, however the 90" is a much smaller frame. I love the Q80 but its only downside is the price.:veryshocked:

[MENTION=2215]Aerobeez[/MENTION] I don't suppose you can tell me where I can get those exact Hitec graphics could ya? They look very nice and match up with the rest of the scheme very well.

I did the graphics for the MSX-R.... so shoot me an email and I can get you fixed up! NachosCheeseGraphics@gmail.com:banana:

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Hey thanks much for the comparison info and great job on the gfx brother. Will do on the email.... :)
Agree with you about the price thing on the Q80. Really like that motor too, I see it on so many larger airframes and it always impresses. The A100 through A200 are impressive as well and I just love the sound those things make with big props when the throttle gets mashed.

I Love Nachos

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Yeah the sound of the big electrics at WOT is awesome. I still prefer the gas motors on the big stuff though. 5-6 minute electric flights compared to 10-12 on gas... Plus there is just something about flipping the prop that I love.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Yeah the sound of the big electrics at WOT is awesome. I still prefer the gas motors on the big stuff though. 5-6 minute electric flights compared to 10-12 on gas... Plus there is just something about flipping the prop that I love.

A buddy of mine runs a DA70 on his 91" EF Extra and he used a 32oz tank. Still flies real light, but he can get half an hour out of it mostly at WOT. Would be an awesome setup for a 93" Extra (or a 91" Slick... hint hint :popcorn: ).

I Love Nachos

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434470046.041246.jpghere are my extras nose to nose. You can see how much bigger the 93" is!

[MENTION=3822]Xpress[/MENTION] I run a 32oz tank too. I have my timer set for 11 minutes and I usually have about 1/3 of the tank left. I like having that head room there.... Me no likey dead sticks

Last edited by a moderator:

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
WoW thats a big difference. That 93 is a big ass plane. Can't really do gas where I live so Im stuck with electric which isn't really that bad a deal. I mean I could but it would be a big hassle. Yes I wish I could get 15 to 20 mins flight time anything more than that I would get board. Im thinking some 70C TP6600 12S batts and a A100-8 might be a good combo. I keep thinking about that Rimfire you mentioned though...The price was awesome. In that vid he was doing the low and slow, thats not really me, sometimes a little bit.

I Love Nachos

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I flew thunder power 6s 5000s in mine so the 6600s will buy you some more time. I think I only have 45c and it's got plenty of punch

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
[MENTION=206]I Love Nachos[/MENTION] your right and I would save a bit on weight.
@Express It is pretty cool to watch espcially knowing the control it takes to do it and do it with grace.

Oh it all good stuff :)