• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Airplane Cradles in the Shop, What works, what doesn't?

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1

AEROSHELDON

70cc twin V2
I have never gotten that aggressive. But since the planes are 50-100cc that need a stand like this they have enough weight to keep them on there.

I forgot to mention too that this thing folds flat to get out of the way when not in use!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
I have never gotten that aggressive. But since the planes are 50-100cc that need a stand like this they have enough weight to keep them on there.

I forgot to mention too that this thing folds flat to get out of the way when not in use!
i happen to have an unused keyboard stand in the basement......to be continued

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Prototype of the prototype mocked up. Found a few things I want to do different and have a design for a CNC cut tail holder. I'll do the first full test on Monday and ultimately the entire thing will go together without tools and come apart for storage:yesss:. It will also have casters.

See what you dun did @Pistolera !!!!

image001.jpg
image004.jpg
image008.jpg

Attachments

• image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 233
  • image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 218
  • image005.jpg
    image005.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 283
  • image006.jpg
    image006.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 272

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Prototype of the prototype mocked up. Found a few things I want to do different and have a design for a CNC cut tail holder. I'll do the first full test on Monday and ultimately the entire thing will go together without tools and come apart for storage:yesss:. It will also have casters.

See what you dun did @Pistolera !!!!

View attachment 30714 View attachment 30717 View attachment 30721
That is awesome Terry!!!
I'll take at least one. What is your Paypal address??? :D:D:D

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I'm going to narrow the base so that the parts all combined should fit in a 24 x 36 x 6" box or so. It will be heavy though so not sure what shipping will be. I know I have a couple of friends that will want one that I would have to ship to.