• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Fort Smith Arkansas Fly Low In Sept. 19-22

Boomer78

New to GSN!
Hey Tom!

What's the general flight direction. IE facing east, west, north, south. And the general prevailing winds.

Thinking ahead!! :)

Prevailing wind is north east to south west. Pretty much depends on the time of the year. But there is plenty of runway in either a north south or east west direction.

MM2ICBM

New to GSN!
I am looking for driving directions to the flying field where this event is going to be held and so far, have been unable to find any. Also, a list of motels close to the event would be helpful.

SnowDog

I am looking for driving directions to the flying field where this event is going to be held and so far, have been unable to find any. Also, a list of motels close to the event would be helpful.

I am IN for this event! Directions and info are appreciated :D

Baughie

30cc
I am in on this one to i know at least 4 guys coming from my club some directions and hotel's info that are close would be nice:)

gyro

GSN Contributor
Ok.... With NJ FLI complete, this is the next FLI that I'll be attending! What's the latest news Josh? Got a pilot list going yet? :)