• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Is there any 50cc KITS that can do 3D??

Jgsticks

50cc
I agree with bob I was pleased with the quality of the slick. Only thing is mine has the cheap covering on it. It looks good now but will not hold up for the long haul.

BrandonD

30cc
I would say go with redwing! I have one of their 50cc extra 330's and it by far is the craziest plane ever! They are very strong and are the best price! heard they just got a new container in so you should pick one up before they're gone! They also just came out with a 50cc yak that looks very cool! Joe smith has one and I am sure video and pictures from the mass of people that have bought one already will be arising soon! The yak I think is going to be the next top 50cc plane on the market!

Bluepilot2003

70cc twin V2
Thanks for all the replies. Looking more into the ARFs, there are so many good planes! It really is awesome to see that. Keep em coming for sure! Hopefully more kits pop up yet.

Jgsticks

50cc
Bob this is a stock photo of the Slick 540 that I have, the plane in your picture looks like an extra 330.

Attachments

• SK540-50CC-GN_G_22.jpg
    SK540-50CC-GN_G_22.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 24

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Thanks for all the replies. Looking more into the ARFs, there are so many good planes! It really is awesome to see that. Keep em coming for sure! Hopefully more kits pop up yet.

Hey Bluepilot2003,

AMR (Aircraft Model Research) up in Canada makes a 25% Cap 232 kit you may want to look into. The only drawback that you run into may be the weight. I have an AMR 50cc High Wing Stick being built and the thing is incredibly strong, but slightly portly.......LOL. Good luck in your continued search.

David

Bluepilot2003

70cc twin V2
David, I have seen that Cap. I am not sure about the non-wood fuselage. The Wacos they make look really interesting, but I don't anything that large yet!! Thanks!

Bluepilot2003

70cc twin V2
Well, there are plans out there by Pete Marshall that are 50cc. @rcpilot82 makes the short kits for them. He also has the plans. I decided on an edge 540. Should be an awesome plane!