• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Is there any 50cc KITS that can do 3D??

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
The owner of the badan planes actually signed up to rc Canada to follow the build if you wanted to ask how long it will take he should answer. Or you could message him on his website I guess. There one wild looking plane for sure.

Bluepilot2003

70cc twin V2
Anyone know much or anything about the Precision Cut Kits Pro-line series of kits? There are a few 50cc options there for aerobatic planes.

flycanic

70cc twin V2
There are many Pilot RC 50cc ARF's for 3D not kits, but if you have a miss hap you can get all the free laser cut parts you need to repair plus covering. just take a photo of the damage and Tony at Pilot RC will ship you all the stuff you need to repair. All you have to do is pay the shipping
FWIW :yesss: http://www.chiefaircraft.com/

Anyone know much or anything about the Precision Cut Kits Pro-line series of kits? There are a few 50cc options there for aerobatic planes.

I could be wrong here, but I believe that he bought the rights to the old Ohio R/C line of aircraft. The Pro-Line kits are the Ohio R/C designs from years ago. All balsa built up airframes. They flew well.
Travis

flycanic

70cc twin V2
@flycanic I've never heard of that before. Very nice!
@Bluepilot2003 Pilot RC has been offering this on all their planes. From the smallest to their 46% Airframes. I believe they are the only ones that offer this. Crashflow bought a crashed 35% or 100cc Pilot Yak from a friend of mine and rebuilt it using the free parts and covering. The covering is already cut to pattern and ready to iron on to match the original scheme