• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

-= SLiCKNeSS SiCKNeSS =-

wedoitall

Glaciers 4s2200 30C

15x6--67.8amp @ 969 watts
14x7--57.85amps @ 800 watts

same on the 15x6, really sucks the juice out of the lipos at full throttle.

wedoitall

the Align seems pretty awesome on static runs. throttle response pretty freakin awesome. only thing is most of the power is half throttle and above. whats the best way to use a throttle curve to fix that.

not that many options on settings on the Align I have timing set to high and throttle response set to quick speed

gyro

GSN Contributor
the Align seems pretty awesome on static runs. throttle response pretty freakin awesome. only thing is most of the power is half throttle and above. whats the best way to use a throttle curve to fix that.

not that many options on settings on the Align I have timing set to high and throttle response set to quick speed

Not sure on the high timing, it may not be necessary, but I'm not sure.

For the lipos, the 2200 are just too small for this power plant. I'd do 2600 at least.

If you can get a LiPo that handles the 15x6 prop, you'll like it, that was my favorite prop.

As for the curve, try 0, 35, 65, 80, 100

wedoitall

I tried medium timing and at startup there was a slight whining weezing motor sound. I didn't try LOW. also on the props the 14x7 was a Xoar and the 15x6 was an APC. gonna try to get some 3300 or something closer.

wedoitall

also on the elevator whats the max deflection are you guys getting? I could only get about 45 degrees. im kinda use to getting at least 65 degrees