• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Viper-ST 100-120cc scratch build......it continues!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Hoping to do that this weekend. I will take some pics and outline the process used. It is basically spraying automotive clear with black paint to form a tint. Works awesome both inside and outside of canopies.

I gotta have one.. might not be this winter cause I am in the process of building a kick ass trailer.. but next winter I'm building a kit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

tylerzx9r

100cc
I gotta have one.. might not be this winter cause I am in the process of building a kick ass trailer.. but next winter I'm building a kit

You can still order one now.... and slowly get everything you need through out the summer, so your completely ready!:big_yes:

Would like to but got to finsh spending money on the trailer and finsh a couple arfs.. and then it's on like donkey kong

tylerzx9r

100cc
Have a Date: planned out, I will be building a Viper real soon! Got all my gear in shipment, and just about cannot contain my excitement!:brian-banana::dancing-chicken::banana-dance::woohoo!::mario-banana:

Bipenut

70cc twin V2
Have a Date: planned out, I will be building a Viper real soon! Got all my gear in shipment, and just about cannot contain my excitement!:brian-banana::dancing-chicken::banana-dance::woohoo!::mario-banana:

Great, are you going to do a build thread? I will be ordering my kit at the end of the month, I have to get more done on the Slick so I have room to put the Viper in my shop