• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Viper-ST 100-120cc scratch build......it continues!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
So terry, do you think you could get this plane light enough for a da70?

Been there done that, but Ericb bought that plane and we converted it to DLE120 (still working on finishing his wings.....probably next week). I had it down to I think a hair under 21lb. and if I had cored the surfaces like I did on the yellow version it would easily be 20lb with the wings designed for the 70cc version. The 100cc version has completely different wings and it loves to fly at 25-26lb!! When you can get a DLE120 or even a used DA100L for less than the cost of the DA70 it's well worth it. 100L tosses the plane like a rag-doll.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Sorry for the lull in the action, work always kicks our ass right before the end of the year. Going to tint canopies today and I'll get that mounted soon. Looking towards maybe some covering on New Years week if all works out.

yakken

100cc
Sorry for the lull in the action, work always kicks our ass right before the end of the year. Going to tint canopies today and I'll get that mounted soon. Looking towards maybe some covering on New Years week if all works out.
Can you imstruct us on how to do that step by step.thanks