• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Viper-ST 100-120cc scratch build......it continues!

Hawkeye Dave;20434 wrote: Terry, I will call you for mixes and I have a few other questions. Putting a list together so I only have to call you once, don't want to be a pain in your butt.

Be sure to post his number so that we all can be a pain in his ass!! :)

You are a lucky SOB, Dave......

Terryscustom;20414 wrote: We are about 8 hours from there as well, you are probably closer to DesMoines or Council Bluffs, you'll have to put those on your list for next years events!!!

For sure!!

May have to make Diamond Daves event next year....

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Terryscustom;20412 wrote: Well, next week I get to start over!! We decided I'm going to send the assembled fuselage that you see in this thread over to Rick at Fibertechnmore to check the fit of the foam. I've got two very small mods I'm going to do so it'll be good to start another one.....or two.

For anyone close, I'll have the yellow viper #3 at Rolla this weekend so if you want a test flight track me down.

It sounds like the weather in Rolla is going to be great. It's about 2 hours from me or so, but unfortunately I can't go, so have fun for me. Several members of my club are going, One of them, Ryan Mowery has won the 3D Throw Down there a couple of times and I love to see what he comes up with this year.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Test
Viper-270-018.JPG

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Neither, kit form if and when it comes together.     We are working on it and will keep updating.     I sent the fuslage I had been building over to Rick at Fibertech to test fit CNC cut foam parts.    So I'll be starting on a new fuselage or two next week.       I have a couple more road trips in the next two weeks and then I'll also be hitting the cowl plug pretty hard.     I'm going to give GSN a couple days to get the new website structure set up before I continue on the build (plus need to catch up on work after going to Rolla this past weekend).

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
We had a great time with the Viper-ST in Rolla, glad we went although it was a LONG drive.    Just about 1300 miles round trip!

image023.jpg

image122.jpg

image134.jpg

image225.jpg