• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

1/4 scale P40 Warhawk

Blazing Wings

70cc twin V2
So, I am cleaning up the shop and awaiting supplies to start production of the 1/4 scale P40 Warhawk and 1/4 scale Mig3 in Feb/March.

To start the new year with a bang, I will offer this month only 10% discount on pre-orders of the P40 or Mig 3 fiberglass kit, with foam core wings. For more information on plane construction and on the pre order discount, please PM me or send email to info@blazingwings.com

Thanks all for your support in 2018 and looking forward to supply you with great new kits in 2019.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
So, I am cleaning up the shop and awaiting supplies to start production of the 1/4 scale P40 Warhawk and 1/4 scale Mig3 in Feb/March.

To start the new year with a bang, I will offer this month only 10% discount on pre-orders of the P40 or Mig 3 fiberglass kit, with foam core wings. For more information on plane construction and on the pre order discount, please PM me or send email to info@blazingwings.com

Thanks all for your support in 2018 and looking forward to supply you with great new kits in 2019.
I am still interested in the P40. Any chance you have some photos or drawings of the motor box area? Dimensions and structure and like. I am toying with an idea. I located a NIB 3w 150 twin I would like to buy. But it will need a home.

Blazing Wings

70cc twin V2
I can position the firewall or the motor box according to your engine you want to use while constructing the plane. The cowl length designed would be approx. 39cm, width 23cm, height 36cm

The firewall would be molded into the fuselage once I know what engine you want to use and where to position it.

Blazing Wings

70cc twin V2
I slipped on some wings I have laying around just to get an idea what she will look like. Those wings are still in the rough. However, I will use foam core wings once I receive them.

BTW...sierra giants is working on some retracts for the P40.

Attachments

• 20190213_140045.jpg
    20190213_140045.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 655

Blazing Wings

70cc twin V2
Presidents Day special on MIG 3 1/4 scale and P40 Warhawk 1/4 scale kit.

20% off list price.

For more details what is included, contact me at info@blazingwings.com

Special valid until 28th of February. Shipping not included.

All kits made to order only.

Last edited:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Presidents Day special on MIG 3 1/4 scale and P40 Warhawk 1/4 scale kit.

Mig 3 1/4 scale 100" wingspan epoxy fiberglass kit with foam core wings US$1495
P40E Warhawk 112" wingspan epoxy fiberglass kit with foam core wings US$1995

For more details what is included, contact me at info@blazingwings.com

Special valid until 28th of February. Shipping not included.

All kits made to order only.
What do you expect shipping costs to be? Any ideas? Ugh....what am I thinking? I still have a Behemoth Stang to build. There is always next years build right? LOL.... 1995.00 is a dang good price.

Blazing Wings

70cc twin V2
Final day of sale

1/4 scale P40 Warhawk kit

If you always wanted a large P40 kit, this is your chance. Epoxy composite construction, easy building, nice features, foam core wings and more.

For more information on this kit or what is included email me at info@blazingwings.com

This sale will end today...don't miss out.

All orders are made to order only.