• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 25% Krier Kraft build, a tribute to grampa.

WMcNabb

150cc
This most recent chapter is the proverbial icing on the cake!
I really appreciate you capturing the entire story here on GSN.
This has been both remarkable and enjoyable, for me and I'm certain others.
The result of your aircraft is fascinating enough, but the tribute to Papaw Mickey and the coincidences along the way make this thread truly exceptional!!
Looking forward to seeing the photos and reading about the next adventures of the Krier and whatever else is in the works.

And now it's on to the wings. :)

I do have a few small touchups to do, but they are all small enough I can do them with a brush.

View attachment 95691

View attachment 95692

View attachment 95693

View attachment 95694

View attachment 95695

View attachment 95696
Wow......
That really looks great......
I haven't worked with DOPE since my teens on my C/L stunt Planes. And with my sensitivity to solvents, I am an addict in recovery. I prefer to stay away from them, to much nerve damage in the past.
Erik

donnie fendley

New to GSN!
Hi bipeguy03 I realty appreciate how you captured the entire story here on GSN, I have been building scale airplanes for over 30years
We ho scratch build are a dying breed,I watch you build this project over the last 12 mounts as a result your project is exceptional I just love the way you put things together, rough work,finish work,and the way you painted the plane. Being a biplane lover I would like to build your Krier Kraft,if drawing are available and what the cost is.The photo on the left is 33% scale PJ-260 that I built.look forward to here from you
Tail spin