• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS 87" Extra 300 SHP

gyro

GSN Contributor
Well the plane came with a DLE-55. So I will be putting a DA-50 back into the red one(previously in there). I'm not sure what I am gonna do about servos. The only servos I have with a decent amount of torque are 5985mg's. Unfortunately they were in the blue 87" when I bought the plane. I may swap them out since in an IMAC plane I will not need 403 oz torque. MY 3D one will. Who knows, I may find some cheap 7955's or 7954's used. That would be awesome! But other then that I have a receiver, extra fuel tanks, etc.

Not sure what your budget is, but savox may still allow you to use the coupon code 3dfly for 15% off. the SA-1256TG will go nicely in the imac bird.

dskuro95

100cc
Pics of the repaired 87.

The plane was cut in half, right wing all messed up, and the motor box was destroyed. My man, Peter Stroukoff, said he could fix it. He is a retired guy traveling the country from event to event. All these repairs were done on the road. For those of you at Joe Nall, he was my neighbor there. Attached is a pic of him and his plane as well. photo (5).JPGphoto (4).JPGphoto (3).JPGphoto (2).JPGphoto (1).JPGphoto.JPGDSC_8686RCGroupsNall.jpgDSC_8685RCGroupsNall.jpgDSC_8684RCGroupsNall.jpg