• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Balsa USA Camel F1

Tseres

150cc
There are two events this time around. The Lunar Eclipse cause I couldn't sleep last night. Not great photos but you get the idea.

DSC_0030.JPG

DSC_0032.JPG

Tseres

150cc
Can't upload pictures still. Finished roughing out the vison cutout and glued on the trailing edge. Moved the plans and finished the right wing tip and the right aileron.

Sorry about no pictures. not my fault they are working everywhere else.

Tseres

150cc
I guess the problem with posting pictures was mine. I reset the settings on my camera and forgot to turn them back to small pictures.

Tseres

150cc
I woke up this morning and the weather is great. I can't go flying cause I have some family things to attend.

I managed to unpin the wing and clean up the table from all the saw dust plus I roughed in the right wing tip. Yes it does have a weird wing tip and that is the way it's supposed to look. It's supposed to give the illusion of an under camber wing bottom.

Now I have to move the wing on the table and build the other aileron and wing tip. You can see the size of the wing when compared to my 35% Edge.
DSC_0056.JPG

DSC_0057.JPG

DSC_0058.JPG

BalsaDust

Looks really good. That is a wierd looking wing tip. Seeing you build these WWI birds really tells me I will have to build one at some point and the Balsa USA kits look top notch. Though I do have plans rolled up in the corner for a 100" wingpan Curtis Jenny.

SleepyC

150cc
Tseres said
You can see the size of the wing when compared to my 35% Edge.
DSC_0056.JPG

Hey Tom, if you ever feel like you have too many planes and you want one baby sat for a few months and possibly returned in a bit of a more compact state, hit a dude up!

icon_biggrin.gif