• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Balsa USA Camel F1

thepamster

70cc twin V2
Happy Thanksging to all you thread watchers out there.
If you don't have to take your significant others shopping on Friday how about working on a plane for cryin' out loud and post some pics so I'll have something to do.:way_to_go:

Tseres

150cc
There is no way in heck that I will go shopping on Friday. But I do have some things that I have to do other then shopping.

thepamster

70cc twin V2
There is no way in heck that I will go shopping on Friday. But I do have some things that I have to do other then shopping.
I was speaking to those other people that like to watch other people build stuff while thinking about building stuff.:D

Super08

70cc twin V2
Happy Thanksging to all you thread watchers out there.
If you don't have to take your significant others shopping on Friday how about working on a plane for cryin' out loud and post some pics so I'll have something to do.:way_to_go:
What kind of pictures would you like us to post for your entertainment? :banana-dance:

Super08

70cc twin V2

Attachments

• 296.JPG
    296.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 203