• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hangar 9 3.1M Sukhoi

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Robotech said
The one he gave me is awesome. What? You guys didn't get one? Oops.
laughing.gif
Wow!!! Guess we know who is special around here huh? 
funny-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Just talked to my friend that does graphics and shirts. I am going to have him make up a few designs. Once I get the final outcome, I will post a picture here. If ya'll like it, I will see what it would cost us for shirts. 

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Oh ya know? I just got to thinkiing... Wouldn't it be really cool if we all had our own "Speicalized' Team Sukhoi shirts? Here is my thoughts.... Your most favorite and treasured photo of your personal Sukhoi. (With or without selfie-your choice) That graphic inset to an all around generalized "TEAM SUKHOI" LOGO???? I know a few of you out there have some pretty bodacious photos of your Sukhois. What do you think? I wanna do this....

Robotech

70cc twin V2
stangflyer said
Oh ya know? I just got to thinkiing... Wouldn't it be really cool if we all had our own "Speicalized' Team Sukhoi shirts? Here is my thoughts.... Your most favorite and treasured photo of your personal Sukhoi. (With or without selfie-your choice) That graphic inset to an all around generalized "TEAM SUKHOI" LOGO???? I know a few of you out there have some pretty bodacious photos of your Sukhois. What do you think? I wanna do this....
Count me in.

Super08

70cc twin V2
Problem is all the guys that came over to this forum are not getting notifications since the update. So until they all start to come back and findthe thread again it may be better to post this over on FG. I hate to say it but it will take a bit before things are back to normal over here. It took me quite a while to go through the forum and find all the threads I follow and resubscribe.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Super08 said
Problem is all the guys that came over to this forum are not getting notifications since the update. So until they all start to come back and findthe thread again it may be better to post this over on FG. I hate to say it but it will take a bit before things are back to normal over here. It took me quite a while to go through the forum and find all the threads I follow and resubscribe.
That's good thinking...but I really am very reluctant to post over there. I know that many of us are aware of and know how to find the thread. For those that are a but ummm....shall we say, still out in the cold? I will make a post a thread giving information about our Sukhoi shirts. I am probably stopping over to my friends' house on Monday. Will keep you all updated. Got ya down Robo....
winking-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
stangflyer said
Above post was from my original thought... I decided to do a search on images of the H-9 3.1M Sukhoi. If any of you have not done a search recently on google or bing, take minute to do so. You'd be surprised at just how many of your own planes show up in searches. Kind of cool... anyway, my point was, I was looking for a really good image to take to my friend to have him "tweak" it for the shirts. I am really not finding anything that just jumps out at me and "jabs" me between the eyes. So if any of you have some really nice shots....I mean like "REALLY" smokin' pictures...in the air flying, hovering down low.... Static display with scenery in background.... How about posting them or forwarding them to me. I want to get this shirt thing going and could use either some input, advice or some great shots.