• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hangar 9 3.1M Sukhoi

2robinhood

70cc twin V2
Nothing special,  but something. 

http://giantscalenews.com/oldwpattachments/sp-resources/forum-image-uploads/2robinhood/2014/10/GiantScaleNews-MEMPHIS-EAC-201486-1.jpg

http://giantscalenews.com/oldwpattachments/sp-resources/forum-image-uploads/2robinhood/2014/10/GiantScaleNews-MEMPHIS-EAC-201454-1.jpg

2robinhood

70cc twin V2
Here's a few.

DSC_7812.jpg

Screenshot_2014-10-19-13-02-46-1.png

Screenshot_2014-10-19-13-02-22-1.png

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Now we're talkin'.... Good shots Mike. Thinking up a logo for the shirts to go along with the BAD ASS image. 

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
2robinhood said
Not mine, Internet pictures.
Awesome all the same. I am kind of thinking the "hanging" with the gray back drop of the sky would be awesome. I'll see what Larry can do with it and maybe have something solidified this week.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Sorry guys for not getting back to all of you sooner regarding the Sukhoi shirts. Been a very busy week and I actually went off the grid this afternoon. Parts came in and so I started installing a tail wheel steering servo and cables in my Sukhoi. I did however locate a really nice image of our Sukhoi's and along with the one 2robinhood posted, I am fairly certain we'll, (my friend and I) have something put together this weekend. I more than likely (reluctantly) will post information on them on that "other" site just so those that are not here consistently yet, will have a chance to get in on them. Thank you Doug and Mike for pushing me to post over there. 

Compression springs from J&J Tailwheels should be here tomorrow. So I should have the set up done enough I can post some images of that. Unfortunately, I was sent the wrong servo from what I ordered, so temporarily I am using a similar one for just set up purposes. It should be totally functional by hopefully Tuesday when the correct servo arrives.