• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3Daddict

70cc twin V2
I was flipping burgers during my high school years. Not the must lucrative or fashionable job, but it was sure nice to have some money of my own. There's always a way to make a few bucks if one is willing to go outside one's comfort zone.

And now I sound like one of those grownups I used to hate when I was a kid... :)

Nothing wrong with that. for me though i like doing something outside like painting ect. i tried bailing hay one time and had to give up after two days becaues I was allergic. I guess my point is if you go around and approach people I am sure you will be able to find some type of job this summer DJO. Painting is not somthing that is hard to do and almnost everyone that has a fence needs someone to paint it for the right price. Plus if you can get them to pay you in cash it is tax free:grrreat:.

-DJO

70cc twin V2
...yeah but I'm not waiting another week. After 4-5 days of not responding IDK what I'll do...? He seems like a nice guy but once I sent him the money, he kind of disappeared :confused: LOL, hopefully tomorrow he'll respond. I hope so. I don't want to file a claim or anything, or have to give him bad trader rating :(

Summer jobs? I've already told you guys, my mom doesn't let me. Sorry. Wish I could but it's not an option as I'm too young, probably a lot younger than most of you are guessing.

:)

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:

Anthony7820

70cc twin V2
...yeah but I'm not waiting another week. After 4-5 days of not responding IDK what I'll do...? He seems like a nice guy but once I sent him the money, he kind of disappeared :confused: LOL, hopefully tomorrow he'll respond. I hope so. I don't want to file a claim or anything, or have to give him bad trader rating :(

Summer jobs? I've already told you guys, my mom doesn't let me. Sorry. Wish I could but it's not an option as I'm too young, probably a lot younger than most of you are guessing.

Dan

I would guess 14-15 years old. :cool:

-DJO

70cc twin V2
Good for you. Times were a lot different when you were 15 than when I am/will be/was 15.

See what I did there? :rolleyes: :p

LOL

Dan

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I'm sorry Dan, I am not trying to single you out. I see this same line from a lot of kids. You can decide whether the shoe fits or not. I don't know what you do with your time everyday. I'm glad you work hard on your channel etc. Please also realize that I am trying to help and motivate, not demean and judge. I want you and other kids your age to feel empowered by doing as much as they can to get what they want in life by adding value to the people around them. If you find ways to do things that people find value in you will be able to earn the cash you are trying to get. My recommendation is to keep doing the Adsense stuff because you enjoy it and get a little cash from it. But you also ought to find a way to help people immediately around you that are willing to pay for your services. If your mom won't let you mow lawns maybe you should get her involved in your brain-storming and find something she can live with. You sound like a bright kid. I'm sure you can come up with something and I wish you the best of luck.

-DJO

70cc twin V2
I'm sorry Dan, I am not trying to single you out. I see this same line from a lot of kids. You can decide whether the shoe fits or not. I don't know what you do with your time everyday. I'm glad you work hard on your channel etc. Please also realize that I am trying to help and motivate, not demean and judge. I want you and other kids your age to feel empowered by doing as much as they can to get what they want in life by adding value to the people around them. If you find ways to do things that people find value in you will be able to earn the cash you are trying to get. My recommendation is to keep doing the Adsense stuff because you enjoy it and get a little cash from it. But you also ought to find a way to help people immediately around you that are willing to pay for your services. If your mom won't let you mow lawns maybe you should get her involved in your brain-storming and find something she can live with. You sound like a bright kid. I'm sure you can come up with something and I wish you the best of luck.

No, I notice that you're not singling me out :) no offense taken... I guess my situation is what it is.

That being said, I put up an ad for FPV setups on the other forum. I got $300 to build a setup and the parts cost me a total of $160ish. So I just made $140 :) Hopefully I'll get more offers for that type of stuff, that would be great.

Dan

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Sweet Dan :D

Hey guys, I need an hs-85mg for the elevator on my 51 slick. Please let me know if you have a good used one you are willing to sell.