• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

zmonster97

I went to an indoor fun fly today! It was a bunch of fun! I took my 3DHS 33" extra, my mini popwing, my scratchbuilt delta (not built by me), and my ember 2! They had a "no rules" pylon race! I used my mini popwing but I didn't win!:( On the first lap I hit a pylon! Doh!:D:D

I also had a ton of mid airs! My 33" extra handled them like a champ! Some of the other planes didn't fair too well though.:( I feel bad for them. Everyone was having mid airs though!

I won a Thunder Power TP610C-ACDC charger in a raffle!!! I'm really excited about that! It does 10a and can do AC power without a power supply!! Now I will have 5 chargers! I think I'm pretty set on chargers! Lol!

Anyway, I had a bunch of fun! My dad took a video and got one of my mid airs on it!

Last edited by a moderator:

-DJO

70cc twin V2
Sweet Dan :D

Hey guys, I need an hs-85mg for the elevator on my 51 slick. Please let me know if you have a good used one you are willing to sell.

Yeah it's sweet! An extra $100 is very hard to come by for me :)

I think the most sensible thing to do, seeing that I just got my 3DHS 41'' Edge back up in flying condition, would be to wait and see how I like that more, I haven't flown it yet on the 12x6 prop. I think that the servos could use some upgrading but we'll see. I can always take the cheapie ones out and put in $100 worth of HS-65MGs... or at least for the elevator/rudder, that's not too bad. Then I'd have a great setup. And at that point, building the 48 wouldn't be needed because the 41 can do the same... :cool:

I think that's what I'll do. I don't see the point in spending $500 on another plane when I've barely got to know my 41...

:)

Dan

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Makes sense Dan. Sometimes it is good to be satisfied with what you have. Meanwhile you can keep saving for the eventuality of wanting a new plane later.

-DJO

70cc twin V2
Makes sense Dan. Sometimes it is good to be satisfied with what you have. Meanwhile you can keep saving for the eventuality of wanting a new plane later.

Yeah we'll see about that. I'm going to be extremely wrapped up in DLG over the summer... :cool:

Maybe build a cheap 3D foamie for the backyard just for the heck of it.

No reply from Fred yet! IDK what to do :(

Dan

-DJO

70cc twin V2
Have you sent him a message asking if he got your payment? If so, how long ago?

I sent it... was it this afternoon? Or this morning? It was right after I posted it here, let me find my post.

Edit: it was in the afternoon. About 7 hours ago!

Dan

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Should wait a day or two for a response. I know you want it right now but you will need to give him time to respond. Maybe he doesn't check his email on the weekend or he could be traveling...

-DJO

70cc twin V2
Should wait a day or two for a response. I know you want it right now but you will need to give him time to respond. Maybe he doesn't check his email on the weekend or he could be traveling...

Alright. I'll wait until Monday evening. I paid last Wednesday so I think that's a fair amount of time to contact me, that'll be 5 days.

Dan

3Daddict

70cc twin V2
Alright. I'll wait until Monday evening. I paid last Wednesday so I think that's a fair amount of time to contact me, that'll be 5 days.

Dan
I would not worry about it, i have had some places take 2 weeks to ship me out something before. Also you should not count the weekend, as the place is more than likely closed.