• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dbandit

100cc
Sneak peak of my night flying rig!!!
:)

Attachments

• wings.JPG
    wings.JPG
    294.4 KB · Views: 175
Last edited by a moderator:

SnowDog

Anyone ever fix a joiner on a 70" Slick? I got really low in a harrier and was tail dragging. Plane starting dipping to the right and broke the joiner and pulled the robart hinges out. I know how to do the hinges but IDK what I should do with the joiner???

I have a joiner for the 71" Slick that I am currently building (my next step is to hing and glue the elevators together, so you caught me just in time). You can't have it, but I can give you the dimensions of it if you want to build one yourself, as others have suggested.
Let me know if you want the dimensions.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I have a joiner for the 71" Slick that I am currently building (my next step is to hing and glue the elevators together, so you caught me just in time). You can't have it, but I can give you the dimensions of it if you want to build one yourself, as others have suggested.

I would like the dimensions even if he doesn't ;) Mine could use to be replaced as well.

SnowDog

SnowDog said:

I would like the dimensions even if he doesn't ;) Mine could use to be replaced as well.

Ok, well, here are the dimensions:

width: 208mm
height: 10mm
thickness: 4mm

obviously, the front edge is beveled to match the bevel on the leading edge of the elevators.

Last edited by a moderator:

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Ok, well, here are the dimensions:

width: 208mm
height: 10mm
thickness: 4mm

obviously, the front edge is beveled to match the bevel on the leading edge of the elevators.

So basically cut out a rectangle and bevel with sandpaper. The whole thing should take less than 30 min including setup time.