• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

njswede

150cc
Me, my Slick and my best flying buddy at a field full of FOGs. That's when this tshirt comes in handy!

3dnotcrime.jpg

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
[MENTION=3014]AKfreak[/MENTION] what's going on man? We want to know what's happening with that plane you designed!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
The EF Yak is no more :(

1545013_10207164917748222_2782430199615615975_n.jpg

My only conclusion is the rx lost power somehow. All of my rx/servo equipment checked out perfectly fine before the flight and everything worked fine post crash analysis, nothing drawing unusual current or bad link or any of that. I'm thinking the power leads into the rx somehow cane unplugged- impossible to say for sure because a lot of stuff came unplugged from the rx in the crash. Basically I was coming in on knife edge from a hard snap and the airplane just lost all control.

Wings are in OK shape, little TLC and they'll be good as new. Tail section is also perfectly fine. Anybody interested? Or have an EF 88" Yak fuselage??? :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
The EF Yak is no more :(

1545013_10207164917748222_2782430199615615975_n.jpg

My only conclusion is the rx lost power somehow. All of my rx/servo equipment checked out perfectly fine before the flight and everything worked fine post crash analysis, nothing drawing unusual current or bad link or any of that. I'm thinking the power leads into the rx somehow cane unplugged- impossible to say for sure because a lot of stuff came unplugged from the rx in the crash. Basically I was coming in on knife edge from a hard snap and the airplane just lost all control.

Wings are in OK shape, little TLC and they'll be good as new. Tail section is also perfectly fine. Anybody interested? Or have an EF 88" Yak fuselage??? :cool:

Oh man that's hard to look at! Sorry dude. Battery voltage good?