• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Robotech

70cc twin V2
Thank you Rob. I am not sure, but I think I may have just squeaked into 3rd for our division also :) Will know in a couple of days.
Do you know what your final score (points) were. I can calculate it from there. If it was over 923 you made it. From the score sheet on FB, and if my math is correct, it looks like you had a 942. Congratulations.

Last edited:

Robotech

70cc twin V2
Nothing but blue sky here all weekend.
101115_Brinker_IMG_2531.jpg

thurmma

150cc
Do you know what your final score (points) were. I can calculate it from there. If it was over 923 you made it. From the score sheet on FB, and if my math is correct, it looks like you had a 942. Congratulations.
Thank you! As far as I know, the score sheet I posted was the final score sheet. That is the one they issue the awards from.

That is how my calculations worked out also :)

thurmma

150cc
What plane did you compete with?
LOL! I flew the Edge :) The DLE-170 made all of the difference in the world, especially with the wind we were fighting this weekend. I just need to find a set of 90mm drop headers for it so I can get the cans back in the plane. Didn't realize just how quiet it really was with the cans until I fired up the 170 on stock mufflers. Throttle control was the name of the game this weekend. I did manage to get a few 10's on sound though.