• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I never made it out to the shop tonight. After fattening up on the wife's Shepard's Pie at supper, I made the fatal mistake of sitting down on the couch with a cold brew. Only time I moved the rest of the night was to hit the head and grab another cold one. Guess a guy has to take a break once in a while.:cheers:

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I never made it out to the shop tonight. After fattening up on the wife's Shepard's Pie at supper, I made the fatal mistake of sitting down on the couch with a cold brew. Only time I moved the rest of the night was to hit the head and grab another cold one. Guess a guy has to take a break once in a while.:cheers:
I'll be doing that tomorrow night. I'm as far as I can go wiring my Goblin 570 until I get some male to male extentions.:(

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I started the night wanting to put some snake skin on the wiring on my Goblin heli. That lasted just long enough to find out that I didn't have enough of the right size heat shrink to do more than two servo leads. S0 I went through all my screws and nuts and such to put in an order with Trimcraft Aviation RC. It never ceases to amaze me how you can have boxes and boxes of screws and not have the right ones.

View attachment 32851

Very nice. I've been thinking along these lines for a long time.

camss69

70cc twin V2
Pretty sure I'm not spending any time in the shop tonight...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 219