• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hangar 9 3.1M Sukhoi

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I thought frank was in charge of the shirts. WHERE IS FRANK
Unknown.... If Frank wants to be in charge, I am more than happy to bow out. I just wanted to get some going, cuz I want some for myself. I know, I am so selfish. LOL

Dooinit

70cc twin V2
Unknown.... If Frank wants to be in charge, I am more than happy to bow out. I just wanted to get some going, cuz I want some for myself. I know, I am so selfish. LOL
I was just messing around. I haven't been on any forums for awhile. I am glad to see you guys again

Robotech

70cc twin V2
Last I spoke with Frank, the shirts were so far off the back burner they had fallen behind the stove.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
When you\'re this bad ass.png
image1 sukhoi.jpg
Hey everyone... I just finished talking with Bob Frome of Prestige Impressions regarding the Sukhoi shirts. I basically outlined to him what we all are wanting and the image designs. I have forwarded the images to him so that he can look at them, tweak (if need be) the images with the lettering. He gave me a very rough basic expected cost of the shirts. It looks as though the cost is going to be somewhere around $16.00 to possibly $22.00 per shirt. The images I have forwarded will be attached so that all of you can view and approve of them. Basically, for the back of the shirt placed about middle between shoulder blades the image of the Suk in a hover with the smoke flares from the wingtips will be oval, then above that in arched lettering to match the oval of the image it will read: "When You're This Bad Ass..." Then below the image also in arched lettering it will read: "Everyone Stops To Watch You Fly".

On the front of the shirt, the image will also be oval to match the image. Below that image it will read: Hangar 9 3.1M Sukhoi SU-26. The placement of this image will be about middle of chest...probably breast area.

What I need from all of you is two things to get this going. First: I need an ABSOLUTE commitment on an order. Second: I will need your size that you want. Does this work for everyone? If there are changes or different considerations that need to be made...please by all means chime in.

Let me know what you all think.

Rob
As a side note, I am going to post this information to that....(shudder) other site. Please refrain from loading your Glock pee stol a's and taking aim at me. Just wanting to give everyone an opportunity to get in on this.

Last edited:

Dooinit

70cc twin V2
I personally don't think a picture on the front is needed. But I will go with whatever you come up with!