• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Restoring The Yak

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
If I'm coming out of the corner I'm also coming out of the box........Need the box to put that awesome in and get it to me.....
The smaller awesome that is.... not really small but PURPLE! :big-grin:.

The Yak is really looking AWESOME now. Excellent just Excellent.

Now stop wearing the cowl like a helmet and running around making airplane noise.
I have worried @ChickenBalls enough. Besides.....you got four red heads to tend too.
Talk about "caged heat" .......:In_love:.
I've always said Kelly, that coming out of the corner or even out of the box for that matter...is so much better than coming outta the closet.

How'd you know I had the cowl on my head? I wanted to get a "notion" of how all that caged "red headed" heat was going to feel.

Ah yes... four red heads.
redhead.jpg redhead.jpg redhead.jpg redhead.jpg
Life is good!!

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey Rob, it's a good thing I'm a patient person but I think I need to get something straight right now.

Don't push your luck because payback is HELL Buddy. . . . . ROFLMAO ! ! ! ! . . . :spongebob:

In all seriousness though, the BIG Yak looks AWESOME. The Spats and bling set it off just right . . . .:yesss:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I'm now absolutely positive I want to cover another Pilot canopy / hatch, NEVER! Although it came out good, I now have a massive migraine. Lol.
20160117_142333.jpg
20160117_142126.jpg
20160117_142107.jpg
I also added a "selfie" bling to the cockpit panel.
20160117_121747.jpg

So my friends, I'm just too anxious to wait. How about a couple of teasers?
20160117_144756.jpg
20160117_144742.jpg

From what it was, to this...
20160117_144420.jpg

All that is left is to freshen up the Red Aero pilot bust. And then...? And then the beautiful multiple red head installation.